Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tiempos Draconicos XXXIX: Dressing Code

Welcome to today's Draco's rant about some stupid stuff most people will find offensive!

Have you noticed how people dress lately? it's just plain AWFUL! let's begin with the most common denominator of the lowest level of intelligence in the world. Pants with letters in the ass.

I mean WHAT.. it's just plain horrible, this morning I was walking to the bus stop/station (we don't have stations as you do there in the US or Canada or Australia) and this woman with this pants with the following in the ass goes:

"SEXY(in one cheek) BABE (In the other)" I just couldnt help Laugh my ass laugh, there is another that goes "Disco(in one cheek) QUEEN (in the other)"

And there are women with the "Free Access" (I kid you not My cell just couldnt take the fucking picutre right enough!) I mean come on!

There is also these kind of women that love to put shirts that look like the hotline page of the newspaper:

"My bf is out and I want dick" (I saw this one in the market I could laugh....)

"I'm alone and wanting" (BIATCH!!!)

"Innocent Devil" and the sex symbol of a Q being penetrated by an arrow

"Take me to your house" (And fuckkkk meeeee)

"I like bad boys" (Hoe...)

"Pussy Giving" And it pictures a cat with a lace on the neck. it is even funny!

Then the coup de grace was this guy:

Black hair standing like a klingon with gel. the tips of his hair, his chin, eyebrows and mustache decolored by peroxide. he had this TIGHT jeans and Boats as feet (like 15 or something) And to top it all

Earrings with the symbol of the Nike Air 23 Jordan basketball Earrings. (Ya know the guy jumping in the air)

How much worse can you get in your lifetime. He looked like an Albino Gremlin with no intelligence whatsoever.

There are other kind of clothing that suck balls, Like those who wanna dress gangsta and fail incredibly at it. they put on clothes 10 sizes bigger and walk as if their back was unbendable and their legs would crush the little 1/2 inch dick they have. they look so pathethic!

 

</rant>

No comments: